27 replies to this topic

#1 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 09 April 2022 - 02:59 AM

im a Mistress and looking for an good/obedient guys!!serve me like i queen, I enjoy the servitude of slaves In return I take care of my of you with rewards well and let me fulfill all your dream fantasy!Snap me: urmandy2 

#2 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 12:38 AM

I know that i want to serve u and be your loyal slave, but i need to show you respect first. I need  to be submissive and do everything as you say.....

#3 emkylie14

emkylie14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 11 April 2022 - 05:14 AM

hey

#4 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 April 2022 - 12:47 AM

F 25 Looking for Sexting PlayMate Mistress?HMU

#5 emkylie14

emkylie14

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 13 April 2022 - 11:53 PM

25[F4M]Looking for Sexting RolePlay Mate?lets 

#6 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 17 April 2022 - 03:43 AM

25[F4M]Looking for Sexting RolePlay Mate?

#7 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 19 April 2022 - 02:07 AM

F 25 Looking for Sexting PlayMate Mistress?HMU

#8 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 April 2022 - 02:24 AM

25[F4M]Looking for Sexting RolePlay Mate?

#9 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 21 May 2022 - 02:44 AM

25 [F4M] Seeking for Sexting RolePlay Mate?

#10 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 27 May 2022 - 01:13 AM

im a Mistress and looking for an good/obedient guys!!serve me like i queen, I enjoy the servitude of slaves In return I take care of my of you with rewards well and let me fulfill all your dream fantasy!Snap me: urmandy2

I want someone to serve me and be a loyal subs !serve me like i queen, I enjoy the servitude of slaves In return I take care of my subs with rewards! I am the kind of Dominant Lady you thought only existed in your dreams..want some freaking MAD BONER tonight! I need you to be submissive and do everything I say

#11 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 02:30 AM

I want someone to serve me and be a loyal subs !serve me like i queen, I enjoy the servitude of slaves In return I take care of my subs with rewards! I am the kind of Dominant Lady you thought only existed in your dreams..want some freaking MAD BONER tonight! I need you to be submissive and do everything I say

#12 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 03 June 2022 - 02:36 AM

#13 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 June 2022 - 02:47 AM

#14 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 02:28 AM

#15 eskylie3

eskylie3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 June 2022 - 04:05 AM

#16 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 03:26 AM

im a Mistress and looking for an good/obedient guys!!serve me like i queen, I enjoy the servitude of slaves In return I take care of my of you with rewards well and let me fulfill all your dream fantasy! Snap me: urmandy2 

#17 eskylie3

eskylie3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 12 June 2022 - 04:15 AM

#18 eskylie3

eskylie3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 13 June 2022 - 04:44 AM

#19 mandy042

mandy042

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 June 2022 - 03:21 AM

im a Mistress and looking for an good/obedient guys!!serve me like i queen, I enjoy the servitude of slaves In return I take care of my of you with rewards well and let me fulfill all your dream fantasy! Snap me: urmandy2 

#20 eskylie3

eskylie3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 04:02 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites