Photo

29 [M4F] Cocky Jock Iso Mistress For Humiliation/verbal Abuse/exposure!

slave humiliate degrade expose bitch use submissive seeking mistress iso mistress slut whore

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 BitchBoiBen91

BitchBoiBen91

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 May 2019 - 03:43 AM

Hello!

My name is Ben, and I am seeking a true Mistress that is interested and knowledgeable in the BDSM lifestyle, NOT a Findom! Ideally an LTR online or leading to RT, a Mistress I can trust and serve loyally and completely submit to.

EXPERIENCE:

I appear to be a dominant alpha male to all of those around me (including my girlfriend), but my previous Mistress pimped me out on Craigslist forcing me into becoming a cocksucker and cum whore for random strangers. I have numerous private pictures of my cum covered face from these Craigslist exploits and am searching for a Mistress to post them all over the internet to expose, humiliate, and ultimately put me in my place.

Basically, each assholes cock I sucked off she ordered I return with pictures of their load all over my face. She threatened to send them to my girlfriend, so the hole got deeper and deeper, I basically got used as a Craigslist cocksucker and cum slut for free over and over again.

I have deleted them many times but always ended up removing them from the recycle bin. I have considered posting them myself, but I know I will bitch out and take them down shortly after I post them. Now, here I am begging to be exposed, humiliated, insulted, and degraded for the whole world to see.

I keep telling myself that I am not a cocksucker and that I just made some mistakes. I just have come to crave being humiliated, exposed, and verbally humiliated and insulted by others.

I live for female domination, female body worship, female supremacy, face sitting, queening, foot worship, humiliation, degradation, forced bi, face fucking, oral sex training, gagging, taking facials, eating cum, spitting, slapping, verbal abuse, face writing, holding written signs, exposure, and consensual blackmail. I have no problem showing my face, making videos, or taking pictures for females willing to verify.

LIMITS:

My hard limits are Findom, anal, ass play, rimming, permanent scarring or injury, blood, urine, and scat.

KIK: MTcockyjock

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slave, humiliate, degrade, expose, bitch, use, submissive, seeking mistress, iso mistress, slut whore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites