Photo

All My Fans And Friends! I Am Back After Some Time Break. I Have Many New, Fresh Stuff 4 U! <3

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Calliope

Calliope

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 08:12 PM

Please, take your time to read ENTIRE post before kiking me. That could save your time. 

Copy this link and paste in your browser. You will open my few preview pictures:

https://addonkik.com/index.php?/topic/2135-if-you-like-what-you-see-and-want-to-see-more-message-me-i-selling-pics-video-sexting-cam2cam/

What kind of my stuff?

I love to ride my toys and do blowjobs, playing with my pussy and having fun.
I have many videos and pics pre-made of anal toying, pussy play with toys. Lot of SEXY outfit i have.
I love to do all the naughty things that turn you on! Making your cock want to blow...
Makes my sweet little fuck hole so juicy! I LOVE roleplay, cuckhold, C2C and sexting! I love some kind of fetishes, 
just ask!

Stuff prices and payments:

* 15 pictures - 10$
50 pictures - 25$
130 pictures - 50$
* 500 pictures - 75$

min video - 10$
 min video - 25$
10  min video - 50$
15  min video - 75$ (sextape of me)

Sexting with live pictures - 60$
  Sexting just dirty talk - 35$
  25 minutes LIVE on SKYPE Cam2Cam - 75$
  JOI/Slavery games - 100$/week
    I accept PayPal & Amazon only<3

Little about me:

I am single. Student from Bulgaria. My name is Melinda I am 22 years old, blond with C cups.       

My Rules:

* If you coming and will say a preview pic, one by one BLOCK..
    * Do not ask for previews, I already gave them in the beginning of post. (Just copy/paste in your browser).
    * Do not send me dick pics, or ask to rate without made any purchase
    * No any kind negotiating.
    * I'm the boss. Not you.

[!] Your message should start like this

Hi Melinda. I want to get.... Sexting with pictures (or whatever you want from my list).
    Messages like: 'hey', 'hi', how are you' - will be DELETED and not responded. Dick pic - BLOCKED.

Kik name - blondbar
If you respect me and my rules then i'm sure we'll 
have a lot of fun and not for one day. Maybe life will change for both of us. <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites