#1 ControlMyLife

ControlMyLife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 04:27 PM

---About Me---

I'm Sabrina, 19 year old Mistress from the UK. I’m in school, but to be more specific, sixth form where I study art.

I’m really into video games (Pokemon, Overwatch, Left 4 Dead, etc), anything to do with horror, and art, especially concept art and some nsfw stuff. I’ve also been doing boxing for 5 years now, I like to know how to defend myself and I like to think it makes me a little more intimidating lol. I'm kind of a tomboy, art hoe and goth girl all at the same time. I’m 5”8, have a smallish waist, thick thighs and an hourglass figure.

I have been practicing Witchcraft and Wicca for around 3 years now, it's something I've always been fascinated with. Yes, I consider myself a witch but not like the media portrays it. I'm not stirring a potion in a cauldron to turn you into a frog while wearing a pointy black hat, that's just silly. I hope to incorporate my practices into any future relationship I may have with my subs, I'd love them to be a part of my craft.

I have been in the BDSM community for 2 years but I consider myself pretty experienced. When I first joined, I was a slave which I enjoyed but it never felt right for me which is why I started researching on how to be a Dominant, healthy dom/sub relationships, stuff like that. I like to give a lot of daily tasks and rules to keep my slaves busy while I'm not active. Most of the tasks I will give my slaves will be non-sexual, as I like to have my slaves serve me in every way, not just sexual. I have owned many slaves in the past few years, however most of them were either fake, boring or only after my nudes. Some ‘subs’ only say they like BDSM because they like being degraded and showing people their dick, not knowing and appreciating what it means to be a slave.

As for my Dom side, I like to get to know my slaves before actually dominating them. At first I’m kind and forgiving but as you serve me more I like to get more harsh and strict, punishing you for even the smallest of things, I love to see my slaves suffer for my amusement. Even though I’m kind at first, that doesn’t mean I can’t give you punishments and let you get away with everything. If you piss me off I can get extremely cruel and nasty. I like to give my slaves daily tasks that take up all of their time, so most of their day is dedicated to me. I don’t like kinks that are basic, those bore me. I like to see people with the weirdest kinks, stuff that I’ve never heard of. I’m definitely up for anything and will try everything at least once with my sub, no matter how strange or uncommon. I actually prefer weird kinks to the basic ones. If you're not interested in doing sexual things, that's totally fine! I'm up for a non-sexual relationship with my subs.

---Turn On's and Turn Offs---

The qualities I look for in a slave are obedience, dedication, enthusiasm and intelligence. I don't expect anyone to immediately submit to me within the first few messages, but I think mutual respect is important for this kind of relationship. The willingness to learn is also a big turn on for me. I have a lot of strange and weird kinks and it makes me happy when my slaves are willing to try new things and be adventurous. I like my slaves to be able to write similar to me, using correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. I also like my slaves to be creative. I like it when they come up with ideas for their own punishments, tasks and rules, it gives me a good insight of their likes and what they're into.

However, I dislike disobedience, laziness and illiteracy. Illiterate people are a huge turn off for me as I like my slaves to do a lot of writing tasks. I can't tell you how many times I send this entire post to someone and they just reply with something along the lines of "18, m, uk. ready to serve." Not only is it a boring thing to start out with, it barely tells me any information about that person. I usually block those kind of replies instantly. I actually find it kind of insulting to be honest. The rest are pretty self explanatory.

I only take people who are 100% committed so if you come to me looking to have a short-term Mistress or just something to do when you're bored, then I’m not the Mistress for you. I will only use my time on the people who I think are committed and deserve it.

I consider being a slave a privilege. To be able to serve a dominant, to be able to please them, have them want you and only you as a sub, to have them spend time on you, write your rules, give you tasks, etc is a privilege. So treat it like one.

---My Kinks---

One of my biggest kinks is god slavery, having my slave worship me like a god, not only sexually but worshiping me as a person and appreciating me is one of the best and most rewarding feelings. My second biggest kinks are starving and feeding (this is also related to food control). These are complete opposites, yes but having my slave trust me enough to have me change their body is something I enjoy. I also love seeing a skinny sub get fat and a fat sub get skinny.

My third biggest kink is daily tasks and writing tasks. I just love giving my subs tons of tasks to do, most of your free time being dedicated to me. Writing tasks interest me because words have a lot of power. You could write a list of how beneath everyone you are every single day and even if that’s not true you will slowly start to believe it. Or even just writing a small list of reasons why you appreciate me, ways to remind yourself of me in everyday life, etc. It doesn’t have to be sexual. I also like to make timetables and daily plans for my Subs, so I can control their entire day.

And my last favourite kinks are either pet play or public humiliation (I understand that a lot of people are uncomfortable with this, and it’s fine if you are). Firstly, pet play is appealing to me because I love the idea of making someone even lower than an animal. Having my slave pee outside, walk on all fours, being banned from using the toilet is extremely dehumanising and I love it. Next one is pretty simple. I like public humiliation because of the threat of getting caught, having my sub ready to serve no matter the time or place.

Please don't let my kinks scare you off, I understand if most of them seem overwhelming or they're a limit. I would never force any of my slaves to do something that they're uncomfortable with, communication and consent is extremely important to me. I've actually never tried most of my kinks and I don't expect to (for example, I know I would never be able to try cutting), but it's still a fantasy of mine.

Likes:God slavery, transformation, starvation, feeding, blackmail, daily tasks and rules, writing tasks, brainwashing, misandry/female superiority, gender control, food control, toilet control, cum control, public, scat, diapers, humiliation, public humiliation, vomiting, sleeping tasks, dog/cat/pig/cow play, wetting, dehumanization, stuffing, gaping, impact play, hitting/slapping, bullying, name calling, blood, anal, hypnosis, piss, ice play, pet play, CBT, SPH, chastity, edging.

Limits: Face pics, short term, skype

Kik: White.Diamondx & Miss.Sabrinaa

"Hi's" and "hello's" and anything like that will be blocked immediately. Please write several paragraphs about yourself, detailing you, your likes, limits, job, life, what you're looking for etc. Be specific, the more detailed you are the, the higher the chance of me replying. Please don't say "M, 18, UK". If you're going to write something like that then don't even bother messaging me.

******Read the entire post before messaging me.******

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites