Photo

Mistress Looking For Slaves To Own (Read)

Mistress Kik Slave Mommy Dominant Sissy Punishment Strict Experienced UK

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ControlMyLife

ControlMyLife

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 October 2018 - 08:44 PM

READ THE WHOLE POST

I'm a 19 year old Mistress from the UK (I don't send face pics). I'm looking for a long term slave from the UK or US. They should also be active, be able to hold a conversation without one word answers and literate. **Hi’s and hello’s will be blocked**

I have been a Mistress for 4 years and I will happily take on slaves of any age, race or body type. I like to give a lot of daily tasks and rules to keep my slaves busy while I'm not active. Most of the tasks I will give you will be non-sexual, as I prefer to have a slave who is trained in many different things, not just sex. I have trained many slaves in the past 4 years and I am very experienced.

I only take people who are 100% committed so if you come to me looking to have a short-term Mistress or just something to do when you're bored, you will be blocked. I will only use my time on the people who I think are committed and deserve it.

If you're looking for a nice Mistress who will give you easy punishments when you're bad and let you get away with everything then that's not me. If you decide to act bad then I'm probably the meanest dom out there. So I don't want any soft little pussies crawling over to me.

Love: god slavery, blackmail, writing lines, brainwashing, hidden public, ddlg, piss, daily tasks and rules, pet play, scat, diapers, pacis, drowning, outside, wax play, food play, food control, feeding, raceplay, beastiality (especially if you have a pet), writing tasks, public humiliation, wetting, starvation, sleeping tasks, pig/cow play, sissification, dehumanisation, stuffing

Like: humiliation, anal, cbt, chastity, spankings, wedgies, bullying, name calling, gender control, punishments, toilet control, dog/cat play, family, friends, pain

My limits are: needles, short term, feet, face pics (from me)

"Hi's" and "hello's" will be blocked instantly. Write a paragraph about yourself, telling me your likes, limits, job, life etc. Be specific. Please don't say "M, 18, UK". If you're going to write something like that then don't even bother messaging me. Don’t be fucking boring.

Kik: White.Diamondx

***Read the entire post before messaging me.***

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites