#1 uselessuk

uselessuk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 530 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 05:36 PM

Dear sir,

I am a true slave, who deserves no mercy and no freedom. I want to be treated like a prisoner. I deserve to have my rights and control taken away from me in the form of strict rules regarding every aspect of my life. As my master, you will be able to use me how you please as well as controlling many areas of my life, including but not limited to:
- forced exercise
- long term discomfort
- hygiene
- pissing and shitting
- sleeping
- shower temperature
- wanking (if, where, when, how, how long, privacy)
- cumming (if I can, where, what I have to do with it)
- involuntary actions (e.g. I can only get a certain amount of boners)
- risky and hidden-public things (wanking with door open, stuff in public bathrooms)
- pain (both long term and short term)
- touching dick non-sexually
- changing underwear and changing socks (including when, where, how and requirements such as using them as a gag)
- social life
- privacy

My limits are I won't send pictures/videos until I trust you, no family or friends, nothing too public or obvious, nothing illegal, nothing dangerous, nothing with long term consequences (financial etc.), and nothing too messy or disgusting. Aside from these, you are completely free to abuse me. My dislikes are piss play (I'll probably be hesitant with this), CBT, and anal. My likes are underwear, post orgasm torture, total control and moderate pain (not too extreme, not CBT). If it's not in my limits I'm likely to be willing to try it.

Over the next couple of days I'd like an initiation period to show me just now hard you can make my life.

Thank you for reading, if interested please Kik me at uselessuk

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Slave, Master, Underwear, Faggot, Rules, Abuse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites