No replies to this topic

#1 virginfag30

virginfag30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 09:59 PM

Just the other day I caught this little faggot wearing women's panties and last week I caught word of him sucking off his friends and some other dude behind a dumpster and almost every day he stares at my dick through my pants, and yet he denies he's gay I'm looking for people to fuck the shit out of him both his face and ass and make sure you get it on camera and send it to me so I can see my little slut actually pleasing a man rather than his faggot friends and make sure you remind him of how much of a faggot slut he is during this and make him call you daddy, master or whatever you want just make sure you record it and I'd prefer if you picked him up and used him somewhere other than my house but when you return him I want him cum or piss soaked and broken

Wanna expose faggot +++++
Big dick +++++
More than one person +++++
Rough +++++

So if you're into this, you don't have to be any of these plusses just be aggressive and make sure you record it so if you're interested

my kik is object3

and I'll give you his later

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slut, faggot, rape, bitch, cocksucker, young, expose, gangbang, daddy, master

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites