No replies to this topic

#1 virginfag30

virginfag30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 September 2018 - 10:46 PM

Gonna have a gangbang party (a slut raping party) anyone is invited just text me to ask for the details, anyone is allowed clean or not but if you are not clean you will just be further back on the list and it really doesn't matter what your kinks are as long as you tell me what you want to do to him I'll allow it as long as it doesn't involve shit, blood, vomit, and beating him up and or hurting him too bad, since this is the last week I have him I figured I should just let everyone have a little fun and when I say anyone and any kink is welcome I'm talking about any race, any sized dick, and for kinks I don't care if you wanna piss on him or bring your dog out to fuck him but if you don't want to go raw you don't have to all I ask is that you how up and have a good time and feel free to invite whoever you want but if you wanna talk to the slut and get him used to seeing your dick but he doesn't like to send a whole lot of pics which is annoying but not impossible to deal with and if you want him after the gangbang feel free to take him home with you for the night or maybe longer

His kik is object3

And my kik is johndoe2234567

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites