No replies to this topic

#1 Kikgurl

Kikgurl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 01:39 PM

Hello you degenerates, my name is Mommy Julia.

I don't care if you're gay, straight, a bo. I just want the absolute worst degenerates on this godforsaken site to bow down before me and beg me to let them serve me.

I am not a normal wishy-washy mommy mistress. My word is law. You disobey, you get punished or you fuck off. Hardcore is the minimum standard.

If you're a boring "sub" who begs for rewards after every task, or just a perv who wants my nudes, fuck off.

I don't want any old pedo fuckers asking me for links either. I don't have any and I don't want any.

Boys, I won't play any coy games where you try to see my tits or my pussy, I am here to fucking own you.

Submissives, are you tired of catfishes who just try to get your dick pics and fuck off? Come try serving at the feet of a real domme.

And to all the truly kinky people, the ones with the real fucked up fetishes, you can live your wildest submissive, kinky fantasies under me. The kinkier and filthier your fetishes, the better. Nothing is off limits except for shit and kids.

If you want to know what it truly is to be owned, used, and abused by the kinkiest woman you will ever meet, then beg me to let you serve me.

Anyone who is boring or stupid or does not read this properly will be blocked instantly, I have no time for your dumb shit.

Full body with face pic is mandatory to get a response
Kik me @ julia_lupez. if you think you can handle it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Faggot, Whore, Sex, Bdsm, Domination, Cbt, Submissive, Sub, Hot, Young

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites