Photo

Naughty Fun With A Sexy Girl ღ

Cam-Shows Phone-Sex Live/custom nudes Sexting Custom vids GFE Dropbox Kik Telegram ICQ

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:55 PM

Hey there, I'm Nikki & this is one of my naughty threads at the SextingForum! Here to offer my services to serious men searching for business worthy girls on Kik & other messengers. Ready to please, satisfy, sext & chat with adults (& adults only)!

My services include:

Phone-sex ☎️
I'm quite new to this apparently old but favored kink! If you're looking for a dirty phone-sex partner don't hesitate to contact me guys! I use Telegram to make the calls so you can retain your privacy and avoid any concurring carrier fees unlike with the traditional phone-sex route (phone call). Add to that a quick call preview before the naughty stuff kicks in and you get the idea, phone-sex is back!

Live nudes & sexting ✉️
Sexting is what kicked off the whole online fun experience in general! Kik me for some fine nudes coupled with lusty sexting, anytime, any day! I'm one of the few girls delivering wet results!

Videos ⌨️
Wether you're looking for something done & ready (got a quite big self-made vids library) or a custom detailed & of quality video I'm your sweetheart in this! Just bare in mind that custom vids do take some hours to be shot given the fact that I shoot, edit, convert & upload them on my own.

GFE ☕️
This is all about long-term & fruitful in terms of support & engagement situations. If you're looking for a daily sexting partner, a good listener & someone you can count on then this is for you.

Contact details & some rules
Adults only & it'd be nice if you introduced yourself when messaging me guys! Age, country & a name/nickname along with where u found me at is a good start.

Kik/Telegram: NikkiiRvn97
Forum: Send me a private message

#2 vershandsome

vershandsome

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 February 2021 - 07:04 PM

I love showing my naked body and trading nudes. I only use  the adult version of Snapchat , which is Sfapchat .To all those asking where I downloaded this snap adult version app, I did it from:

http://www.SFAPCHAT.com

#3 NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 06 December 2021 - 11:20 PM

Monday can be a very boring day but I'm here to show you how we can have lots of fun! Meesage me on Kik or Telegram to find out more about my custom videos, phone sex sessions, live sexting, GFE sessions and more! Don't be shy and let's rock xx

I'll reply to almost all guys over 18!

#4 NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 27 December 2021 - 11:11 PM

I'm back after a while! But now I'm ready to satisfy all naughty guys out there who are into live sexting, phone sex, or looking for a sexy mistress! Come message me on Kik or Telegram for more details if you're over 18, even if you're shy xx

#5 NikkiRiven

NikkiRiven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 29 December 2021 - 12:46 AM

A few days left before the end for this year guys btu we can still have fun till the end ;) The naughtier the better so don't be shy and hit me up on Kik or Telegram for sexy live sexting sessions, custom videos, dirty phone sex and more! Feel free to ask more info about my offers xx

I'll reply to almost all guys over 18!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites