• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 emogalx95

emogalx95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

mmmm... gonna be honest my pussy is soaking wet, i'm laying here in bed finger banging the fuck out of it, i wanna fucking explode, and make a fucking mess, i love to suck my fingers after i shove them in my dirty little pussy, they taste so fucking good, i love the way my juices taste, you can taste how horny i am, after that i shove them back and arch my back upward while grabbing my titties, my nipples are as hard as bullets at this point, my pussy is fucking oozing juices everywhere, all over the bed, i keep going in and out rapidly you can hear my juices as i slide my fingers in and out of me, so wet, mmmm, as i reach my orgasm i moan loudly and bite my lip a bit, unhhhhhh!!!!! i scream, fucking explosion of juices comes out of me ruining my bed and my bed covers, covering them in my dirty little juices. 

kik emogalx95 (show me your biceps, armpits, legs, and feet in black ankle socks, right off the bat)

full bio on emogalx22.blogspot.com (i'm a freak)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: horny, wet, wetpussy, wetasf, masturbaition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Other Cool Sites