#1 emobaby85

emobaby85

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSD

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:22 AM

What i'm into....

Black nike socks, Basketball shorts, slides, - Send me a full body shot, and then separate pics of legs, and feet, up close
Biceps,armpits,legs,happy-trail, big feet,abs,

Impregnation - So... i like guys who get girls pregnant on purpose it's hot... i know its weird as fuck but i really don't care ... i'm a freak... i am looking for a guy who is seriously... seriously i mean this willing to go get girls pregnant for me... like okay so you would go find a girl for me and you would try to get her pregnant... pretty simple... well not really but id make you record it or try to do it live on skype ... i love the sneaky shit to like poke a hold in the condom or never put it on or fuck with her pills... also you are probably asking yourself besides saying i'm a crazy bitch... what about you... NOT ME i'm not one of the girls don't bother asking me if i want to get pregnant or bring it up .. period... not interested ... i'm  dominant female ... i don't let guys touch me and if i do there my slave... not fucking me ... end of story...

(if you are truly serious about this ^^ and won't fucking lead me on than hit me up)

(If you want to be my slave than hmu)... if not don't bother because ill cuss you out and block you i don't waste my time on the stubborn male bullshit... nor am i going to tolerate it.... i'm crazy don't bother telling me i'm fucking crazy cause i know it... 

Kik: sammie1st

#2 YoursTruly

YoursTruly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 04:01 AM

The fuck.

#3 Xamx

Xamx

• Members
  • Pip