Community Forum Rules & Regulations
Please Read the Forum Rules before Posting!
The community forums are a place where people can interact and have discussions about several different topics. However, we ask that you follow these guidelines to ensure that the forums have some productive conversation. These rules and guidelines are enforced by administrators and moderators, and at their discretion, may delete posts without warning that do not comply. Also, failure to comply with these rules or our terms & conditions may result in a ban from the forums or the entire site!
- You must be +18 years of age to user this site
- Keep it clean! Be fun, but don't be overtly sexual and gross.
- This is an English web site, so all forum posts must be written in English. Any thread topics or replies written in a language other than English may be removed without notice.
- No multiple posting to multiple forums. Pick one forum for your topic and stick with it. Multiple posts will be deleted.
- No nude pics allowed on the site. Keep those pics for Snapchat or Kik.
- No "flaming" or "badgering" -- writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views, comments, status as a user on the site, or any other reason. You can disagree with someone's views and still be polite about it.
- No "trolling" -- posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) messages with the intent of baiting other users to reply.
- No "spamming" -- No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify "spam" as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to a forum thread in a positive manner. Some forum threads expect short messages, but otherwise short messages are highly discouraged. Do not post for the sake of forum post count... your posts will be removed if we see you posting unhelpful or non-contributing messages.
- No "necro" behavior -- posting replies on very old (dead) threads which have not been locked. We only allow "necro" replies in VERY rare circumstances, all other cases will find your reply removed. If you feel strongly enough about posting a reply, please discuss with a Moderator whether to start a new thread of discussion.
- No discussions of software piracy, hacking, illegal material, adult or linking to these activities will be tolerated.
- Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, sex, or any other offensive nature.
- No excessive swearing or language. If you're that angry about something, take a break from the forums for a while, or confront the other user directly instead of in the forums. Also, do not attempt to use any means to bypass our profanity filter, such as misspelling a cuss word, or using punctuation or spaces. We are much more likely to ban users for this behavior than those who let the profanity filter replace cuss words with *'s instead. Still, excessive swearing can get you in trouble too, so keep it clean.
- No posting of any text which bypasses our profanity filters by purposely misspelling, using letter/symbol substitutions or any other means to bypass our censoring. You will only get one warning for this, then you will be banned from the site.
- Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread. we expect new subjects to be in a new message thread.
- Do not complain about getting banned, and do not make another account to circumvent a ban. Do not complain about other users being banned, in the forums or on profile pages of other users.
- Do not complain if a moderator removes a message you posted. We trust our moderators, and if they've removed a message, they had a good reason.
- Users who create alternate accounts for "fishing" are not permitted to post in the forums. No exceptions. Posts will be removed without notice. These alternate accounts are also prohibited from posting comments on any pages or on other user profiles. Please use your main account for this activity.
- Do not post any personal information about you or anyone else. We don't want to know your street address.
- Turn off your caps lock, do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts.
- Do not copy or plagiarize comments.
- Do not post messages containing images of typed text, especially in an alternate color. This confuses other members who may think you have some special authority, which is against our Terms and Conditions. It also defeats our search engine, which cannot read your message text.
If you have any questions about these rules, you may contact a moderator. You can also contact us the help page, or you may contact admin directly at [email protected]